Oh, I'm sure they are there to replace the marker light. If they aren't even bright enough to use the ladder on the other face of the tower, how can you expect them to climb the correct fork...

fred wrote:
Some bad editing (i mean movie magic)... how did he get from being
hooked around a post to the middle of the cross members ;)

i think it is cool though! except what exactly is their job? It looks
like there's a marker light on the opposite top piece but not the one
they're on.

have fun.