I have a marketing exclusive with an MTU for broadband.  The cable sales folks keep showing up soliciting new business for their phone/broadband/video offering.  Property mgmt. has been telling the cable reps that they do not have rights to solicit, only install on his premises.  Their isn’t a valid contract between MTU and Cable Co. Cable mgmt. keeps spouting off about right of entry.  I always thought this gave them the right enter to install or make service calls, period. Can someone give me the text book definition of right of entry?

Thanks

Chris