From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Javier Arigita
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 11:51 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Wireless at the rescue

Does it provide more than 150Mbps in one direction?, if so, how much speed is capable to provide?

Javier Arigita

On 9/11/06, Rick Harnish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

They are line of site because I was able to accomplish it.  They are rural
as well.  Actually, a couple of the links may have one or two trees
penetrating the path and definitely encroaching on the freznel zone.  In an
urban setting or mountainous, NLOS performance could most likely be achieved
although I'm sure it would influence total throughput.  I have not tested
anything like that.

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.