From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mario Pommier
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 3:24 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Wireless at the rescue

Is there a radio out there that will do 300Mbps?
The idea is to compete on cost against a landline point-to-point at $7K/month, 3-year contract.
Would be sweet to even offer 200M.
Thanks.

Mario

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by our AntiVirus Protection System]

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by our AntiVirus Protection System]