Should be a good session. What's the topic going to be??
I'm hoping to be able to drop in.
                                   jack

John Scrivner wrote:

Hi guys. I just wanted you guys to know that Matt Larsen and I will be speaking at ISPCON together. We will get you more details soon. This has just been decided. WISPA will have a pretty big presence there I think. I believe Tom DeReggi said he is speaking also? I know Tom is coming. Tom, tell us what you will be doing when you know for sure. I am talking to Jon Price and others to get some full-conference discounts for WISPA paid members. This is going to happen! I will get you guys a code to use for that soon. Stay tuned for more.
Scriv

Serving the License-Free Wireless Industry Since 1993
Newsletters Downloadable from http://ask-wi.com/newsletters.html