Thank you Butch.

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Butch Evans
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 7:10 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] OT FYI: New position

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, Patrick Leary wrote:

>I wanted to drop you folks a note that Alvarion has challenged me
>to get back to my roots, so to speak. I have asked to personally
>lead a renewed focus on the WISP markets. Going forward, my

This is good news to hear.  I am always happy to see a manufacturer
looking toward this market segment.

>energies will be full time dedicated to this activity -- to you and
>your needs as operators and as an industry. Over the past few years

I have always valued your thoughtful posts, though I find myself in
disagreement with you more often than not.  You have always made me
consider my positions very carefully, and provide some very
convincing arguments to support yours.  At any rate...welcome back.

>and will also allow me to again be an active advocate for WISPs
>with the press, thought leaders and officials.

This is especially useful and welcomed.

--
Butch Evans
http://www.butchevans.com/