Thanks Anthony. We'll probably meet sooner rather than later.

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Anthony Will
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 6:45 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] OT FYI: New position

It will be great to have you concentrating on our industry once again
Patrick.  You have helped bring many good things to this industry and I
am looking forward to finally meeting you at some time in the future.

Anthony Will
Broadband Corp.

Patrick Leary wrote:
> Having received John Scrivner's specific approval, I offer the
following
> note:
>
> Dear WISPA members,
>
> I wanted to drop you folks a note that Alvarion has challenged me to
get
> back to my roots, so to speak. I have asked to personally lead a
renewed
> focus on the WISP markets. Going forward, my energies will be full
time
> dedicated to this activity -- to you and your needs as operators and
as
> an industry. Over the past few years managing our North American
> marketing team, I realized how much I missed daily interaction with
> WISPs, especially meeting and getting to know you on your turf. The
new
> role has some wide accountability and will also allow me to again be
an
> active advocate for WISPs with the press, thought leaders and
officials.

> As part of this, we will be enacting some innovative new ideas that
> among other interesting and useful benefits to help your WISP
> operations, should have direct business model benefits for small
WISPs.

> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals &
computer viruses.

computer viruses(191).

computer viruses(42).

viruses.