From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Koskenmaki
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 2:02 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] A little help with Mikrotik

Yo, Mac.  Read first.

I use them as clients, and am sorely disappointed with the performance of
Mikrotik in B mode.

I don't see what changing to a different SBC would do.   For that matter, I
put Ikarus on a board half the price of  the RB112 and got double the
throughput in the exact same spot.    You don't "get what you pay for", you
simply have to find that which works best.

neofast.net - fast internet for North East Oregon and South East Washington
email me at mark at neofast dot net
541-969-8200
Direct commercial inquiries to purchasing at neofast dot net