From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Matt Larsen - Lists
Sent: Mon 9/25/2006 11:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Source for satellite masts

Hello all,

I'm looking for a good source for satellite arms (j-poles)  for mounting
CPE units.   It seems that I can always pick some up locally or from
some different places, but I have not had any luck lately and I have a
couple of consulting customers who are looking for large quantities. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

Matt Larsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This electronic communication (including any attached document) may contain
privileged and/or confidential information.  This communication is intended
only for the use of indicated e-mail addressees.  If you are not an intended
recipient of this communication, please be advised that any disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this communication or any
attached document is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and promptly
destroy all electronic and printed copies of this communication and any
attached document.
Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.