From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Pete Davis
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:06 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Source for satellite masts

We have a friend who is an installer for Dish and Directv. Over half of
his installs don't require the new arm that ships (existing mast, pole
mount, or whatever), so every few weeks he brings us a couple of boxes
of them.
Before, he was tossing them. I would find an installer and offer to
trade him 10 masts/mo for free service before I go spending a lot of
money on masts.

pd

Mark McElvy wrote:
> Perfect 10 Distributing, www.perfect-10.tv
>
> ________________________________

contain privileged and/or confidential information.  This communication is
intended only for the use of indicated e-mail addressees.  If you are not an
intended recipient of this communication, please be advised that any
disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this
communication or any attached document is prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and promptly destroy all electronic and printed copies of this
communication and any attached document.
> Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal
criminal law.