We have Pipteen that has been customized for us. Put in numbers with names and exe. for certain things and they can call in and do certain things under the tech support instructions.
You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
Office Phone: 905 349-2084
Office Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
skype cajeptha

Gino A. Villarini wrote:
Hey guys,

We are looking for a simple, user friendly monitoring software to install in
our customers computer and would tell them if the internet is up, down , if
default gateway is up or down , ect  simple stuff that would help out tech
support people troubleshoot over the phone.  Sometimes is painfull and time
consuming to get a customer to the c:/ prompt and ping stuff....

Once I saw a software like thet feom AOL ... Any ideas?

Gino A. Villarini
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
tel  787.273.4143   fax   787.273.4145

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.2/472 - Release Date: 11/10/2006