From: "Lonnie Nunweiler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Initial SR9 test results

We are using the PacWireless 11 dB yagis for our AP.  We are fortunate
in that we have a narrow valley so that two 11 dB yagis cover both
directions very nicely.

I set up and AP 42 km from my first install.  It is linked at 5.8 GHz
with 3 foot dishes and CM9 radios.  I get -70 dB signals and it is
solid.  For a hoot I turned the 900 AP into a client and did a site
survey and it saw and was able to link to the 900 AP 42 km away.  The
signal was a -76 dB and it was very usable and no packet loss.  This
is with near perfect LOS.  The other direction had a very large group
of trees to go through BUT I still saw a -84 dB signal from 20 km and
it was stable and usable.

Lonnie

Lonnie Nunweiler
Valemount Networks Corporation