Same here, our customers' calls were being routed to an automated
Qwest recording over the past few weeks. Not all calls, but something
like 8 out of every 10 calls placed.

Nuvio is going downhill, maybe they will turn things around and be
honest with their partners. If not, I don't expect to see them in business
for the longterm.

We are already taking initiatives to migrate our VoIP subscribers to
an in-house Asterisk server and I advise you and any others interested
in selling VoIP to do the same. We need to have the highest amount of
control over the services we sell consumers. When something goes
south, I want to kick myself in the rear and fix the problem instead of
being at the mercy of a third party vendor.

Shannon D. Denniston, Co-Founder
KyWiFi, LLC - Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
"Your Hometown Broadband Provider"
http://www.KyWiFi.com