not sure. A few get by once in a while. I rarely go check the quarantined items though. It's so seldom false positive that I don't even bother anymore.....

----- Original Message ----- From: "rwf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:19 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Trying to block Stock Spam

Hi Marlon-

We use ASSP. It works great, but it fails a bit at the stock spam that has
been coming out lately. It is almost entirely a graphic with no readable
text.
I figure that the 300+ it kills from just my business and personal Email
accounts is justification for deleting 1-2 graphical ones a day.

How does postini filter the graphical spam?

Ralph