Title: Untitled Document
I imagine that you could get free floor passes by contacting any of the vendors.

Jeff

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 11:00 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Fw: Expo Only Passes Available for Remote Monitoring &Networking 2006 and Onsite Power 2006

Hi All,

Thought that there might be some that would benefit from this event.

Marlon
(509) 982-2181                                   Equipment sales
(408) 907-6910 (Vonage)                    Consulting services
42846865 (icq)                                    And I run my own wisp!
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam