You're welcome to deploy with us since we are the closest wireless operator to you. You can even deploy it alongside one of our Bridgewave units if you want. We have roof rights on almost 200 buildings here, so there is a wide range of choices.

-Matt

One Ring Networks, Inc.
1230 Peachtree St.
Suite 1725
Atlanta, GA 30309
www.oneringnetworks.com
404-303-9900

Harold Bledsoe wrote:

Hi guys,

Disclaimer: This is not a sales call, as I am not selling this product. :-)

Now, to business. I need someone to do a 3-month trial with a pair of 60GHz, 100Mbps full-duplex radios (PtP). I need the link to be <500m. This is a 3-month trial and you are required to give feedback (and return the units or buy them) at the end of the trial. The place I had planned to deploy this unit in for evaluation did not work out so now I am looking for a new one.

Anyone?  Anyone?

Oh I guess I should mention that you have to put up with me for a day or so for the installation. :-P

-Hal

Harold Bledsoe

Deliberant LLC

800.742.9865 x205