<snip>
I'm on the upper end of their 250-CPE mark and will pay $250 per month with
(most likely) no $$$ up front.  Then I will pay $500 per month for the
251st-500th CPEs.  I am going to try this out on a 1-year contract.  It's
worth that much to me just to see if it will work out for my situation.

I think that if it is a good service, then it will be a good option for some

small WISPs.  It is clear to me that if my business will keep growing, it
will grow out of a service like this.  This may buy me some time and get me
over that hump, though.

p.s.  I haven't talked with them about their CPE lease option but I plan to.

I'm also talking to other leasing companies about leasing CPE.  Anyone out
there have opinions on leasing companies?  (I chose my words carefully there

about not starting a debate on whether or not to lease CPE.)
</snip>

<shameless plug>

We (CTI) have been leasing CPE for the WISP market for 5+ years now
We work with many members of WISPA & this listserv

ISP-Planet did a nice writeup about us.  Check out
http://www.isp-planet.com/fixed_wireless/equipment/distributors/cti.html

In addition to leasing, we have other nice financing programs, including a
0% Canopy SM purchase that's been gaining a lot of traction lately

</shameless plug>

Plus, we've been in this industry since day 1, I've known some of the people
on this (or related) listservs since 98/99

-Charles

P.S. In addition, whether or not it means anything, we've submitted a vendor
member application to WISPA (waiting on invoice & bill)