From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Carl A Jeptha
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 1:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; wisp part-15; WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] 1st Solar project

Just setup my first solar power system. Having a problem though.
we have three solar panels delivering 75 watts. We have two deep cycle
batteries each with 1000 cranking amps.
All this powers two tranzeos -  tr5a-24f and a 6000.
We cannot seem to maintain power on this setup.
Located in Ontario Canada.

--
You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha