From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jason Hensley
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 11:41 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Solar power

I appreciate the info, but for what I need, $5000 isn't even close to being
worth it.  This is for ONE AP (Deliberant 7000).  I was thinking if I could
stay in the $500 range it might be OK, but anything more than that would not

make sense for me in THIS case.  In other instances it might, but not this
one.

Thanks for this though.  I'll keep it in case I run into an instance where I

do need something like this.  Great info!