From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Charles Wu
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 6:49 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] What the heck chews up 100mhz of 5.8ghz?!?

Not that this is a good practice...but

Wmux radios are extremely sensative to interference on the Rx size (a wiff
of anything takes it down)
Figure out the Tx/Rx spread (may be 5.3 GHz on that particular site), and
shut them down on the Rx side -- maybe then they'll talk =)

-Charles

P.S. -- if it's a short range shot, they can probably go licensed now for
the same price as unlicensed, and they'd get out of your hair completely

WiNOG Wireless Roadshows
Coming to a City Near You
http://www.winog.com