Okay, we heard you already. One thread for this discussion is plenty.

The established mechanism for getting your link on the front page of
wispa.org is to become a vendor member. You say you've spent $1200/mo on
Google Ads - I'll give you a lot more credit if you apply that same amount
to a *year* of membership in WISPA, which, by your own claims, will have a
much greater impact on your visibility.

On 12/7/06, Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>