Google ads is effective but by FAR the most expensive way to get
potential customer traffic.

You're better off showing up in the main search results section. If
you're interested, lets get to page one of "wimax" and "wireless
internet"

personally i spent $1200/m on adwords and got about $1200 in profit
back. Now, i'm #2 in google for "EVDO" and it increased my traffic and
sales by 2500%