On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, John Scrivner wrote:

In the WISP industry there are a few names that stick out as being companies who have been true friends to WISPs over the years. One of the names that

I have to second this sentiment. Imagestream is an amazing company to deal with. They sell very nice gear and their support is so far and above that of anyone else in their business, that they are truly in a class by themselves. I'd like to extend my congratulations to Imagestream and a warm welcome as well (I bet THAT makes their day. LOL).

--
Butch Evans
http://www.butchevans.com/