Gino A. Villarini wrote:
The question I always ask myself is when to stop upgrading and expanding..

Last year at this time, I took from November till March 1st off. No work at the isp, just worked on my home, my kid's house, had fun with stocks and just enjoyed rest and relaxation :) Was great to be able to take 4 months off and have the rest of the people at the shop take care of business. So we didn't really spend any money on upgrades or retooling. We felt the effects of that on our cash flow.

There also was negative stuff because of it. Like overloaded ap's that disgruntled some subs.

George