Hi All,

A few years back, there was a program called Blab-it. It was a private chat system. I have a couple of corporate customers that are interested in a Yahoo or MSN Messenger type application but they want it isolated to their own network (including remote offices) and they want better security.

Anyone know of such a beast? I could probably handle something that rides on my server, but a system that would ride on the customer's server is what they are mostly after.

thanks!
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless