From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jeff Broadwick
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 4:47 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Jon, okay, I'm no engineer. But what about the
BUSINESS?

Well said!

I wanted add my two cents.  I have no dog in this fight, but I hope
everyone
realizes just how blest this industry and the WISPA organization is to
have
Patrick and Alvarion actively involved here.  Its not a perfect
comparison,
but it is like having Juniper Networks or perhaps even Cisco actively
trying
to win WISP business here.  You don't have to agree with him, or like
their
products, but please understand the commitment that Alvarion has made
with
the Comnet program and with Patrick trying to answer your
questions/concerns.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.  :-)

Happy New Year!

Jeff

viruses.