From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 1:04 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] TRUCKPC

Hi,

I would agree that the percentage of open AP's has dropped in the past few
years. However, I still believe it's above 50%.

I just can't see a company that already has an operating, working system in
place that is basically FREE for them changing to paying ISP's around the
country for service. Doesn't make sense, other than what they are doing is
illegal. :)

Travis