From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Nash - Lists
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 9:58 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 5.3/5.8 GHz Antenna Suggestion

ok, we're close... Help me out.  I'm not familiar with your grid antennas at
all, and therefore not familiar with your mounts, and I'm sure that others
aren't as well.

You mentioned:

5600687 - L-Bracket Only
5200223 - Wire Grid Bracket kit
5200224 - Die Cast Bracket kit

So what we will need if we have a grid dish is a 5600687 and a 5200223, or
do we need all 3 parts to make the HD mount work?

Thanks for your patience...

Mark Nash
Network Engineer
UnwiredOnline.Net