From the looks of some of the poles that were laying on the ground I'm not
at all surprised a lot of them failed! Looks like blind luck was about al that was holding them up already.

Marlon
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mac Dearman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 8:15 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Bad Storm in Nebraska

Marlon,

That's a loaded question asking Matt if he needs help! You know he needs
mental help as bad as a cat in a tiled room needs a sand box.

On the other hand - those ice storms are a killer. Its unreal the damage the
do as well as the amount of time and money it takes to get everything back
up. That was a BAD puppy that rolled through Nebraska.

Mac Dearman