Hello Patrick,

Thanks for the explanation, however I'm not sure how simply reversing the
pin-outs will improve cross talk.

The Alvarion VL Manual doesn't specify the function of each Pin/Wire color.
I assume Green & Orange pairs are still used for Data and the Blue & Brown
pairs are used for power?  If so, it appears Alvarion has simply inverted
the pin out starting the standard 568A color code with Pin 8 rather than Pin
1.  I'd love to learn more as to how starting with Pin 8 as opposed to Pin 1
would make any difference as it relates to cross talk.

Alvarion VL Manual page 168:

1       Blue
2       Blue/White
3       Orange          Data?
4       Brown
5       Brown/White
6       Orange/White    Data?
7       Green                   Data?
8       Green/White             Data?

Vs.

The rest of the World aka 568B:

1       Orange/White    Data
2       Orange          Data
3       Green/White             Data
4       Blue
5       Blue/White
6       Green                   Data
7       Brown/White
8       Brown

BTW, I stumbled across a pretty nifty URL with a business card sized PDF
Avery Stock printout of 586A & 586B pin out configurations.

http://www.bluemax.net/techtips/networking/Wiring_Tips/Wiring100TX/colorcode
standards.htm

Best,

Brad