To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 2:05 PM
Subject: [WISPA] i-phone

How do you feel the rise of the i-phone (either cisco or apple) will
affect your business?  Will this be positive because it drives more
customers onto your wi-fi networks with their dual mode phone? Or, will
it be negative as more devices become standardized on cellular carrier's
networks?  Will they get into the wi-fi space?  Should we be preparing
for a cingular nodes on every available street level piece of vertical
realestate?

Chris

Intelliwave