From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Butch Evans
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 2:32 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Bandwidth Program/Script for Web Server?

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Bo Hamilton wrote:

>Hello Everyone!  Im looking for a Bandwidth Progrom for my Web Server.
>Can someone on the list help me?

http://www.gambitdesign.com/bandwidthmeter/ is a decent one.  It tests
download only.

You can run something like Qcheck (google that one) or use Mikrotik's
bandwidth tester (there is a windows client).

If you are looking for a "fancy" version, you can license the one from
http://www.ookla.com/speedtest/.  That's a pretty expensive option, though.

--
Butch Evans
http://www.butchevans.com/