We are seeing more momentum toward new paid membership in WISPA and I really appreciate that. The latest WISP operator to join is Greg Coffey of Alluretech / Coffeynet. I am sure I speak for all of us in saying welcome to Greg and thank you for your support to our industry. Here are a few words from Greg about himself and Coffeynet:

I'm Greg Coffey, owner of Alluretech/Coffeynet based out of Casper, WY. I got into the wireless back in the 90's deploying Breezecom frequency hopping radios. I sold the business and later bought out another local WISP almost three years ago. We cover most of Natrona County at this point and deploy 2.4 and 5.x equipment using mostly Star-OS AP's and Tranzeo CPE. I'm really impressed with their slim line series, both 2.4 and 5.8. We're in the middle of the worst blizzard we've had in years and nothing has gone down yet, knock on wood!