From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 8:13 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WISPA] New WISPA Principle Member

We are seeing more momentum toward new paid membership in WISPA and I
really appreciate that. The latest WISP operator to join is Greg Coffey
of Alluretech / Coffeynet. I am sure I speak for all of us in saying
welcome to Greg and thank you for your support to our industry. Here are

a few words from Greg about himself and Coffeynet:

I'm Greg Coffey, owner of Alluretech/Coffeynet based out of Casper, WY.

I got into the wireless back in the 90's deploying Breezecom frequency
hopping radios.  I sold the business and later bought out another local
WISP almost three years ago.  We cover most of Natrona County at this
point and deploy 2.4 and 5.x equipment using mostly Star-OS AP's and
Tranzeo CPE.  I'm really impressed with their slim line series, both 2.4

and 5.8.  We're in the middle of the worst blizzard we've had in years
and nothing has gone down yet, knock on wood!

computer viruses(190).

computer viruses(42).

viruses.