One more that I like.  Cost some $$ for the box about $49.00 I believe.
Xandros!  That is Debian based.

Bo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 1/12/07, N White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Butch Evans wrote:
> I am a FreeBSD guy.  Heart and soul.  However, I am in the process of
> evaluating which Linux distro I want to put on my laptop.  I would
> just go with FreeBSD, but I want to try this Linux thing...FreeBSD
> makes the BEST server platform (no flames, please), but their desktop
> OS is not the best.

Ubuntu is good, but I couldn't get it to work with my Broadcom (ugh)
laptop minipci card straight after install. I tried a few, and the only
one that worked was Linspire. It's pretty desktop friendly.
Debian-based. I recommend either Ubuntu or Linspire.