From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of KyWiFi LLC
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 3:35 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] The WISP that walked away

Do what Scriv says, it is the *safest* thing to do at this phase.

How many subs will signup and pay you in this "small area"?
I am sure they wouldn't mind a bit to pre-pay 2 - 3 months
plus installation provided that you have been in business for
a while and have a good repuation in your area. This upfront
cash flow would then *hopefully* take care of the entire
investment on your part to service this "small area".

Shannon D. Denniston, Co-Founder
KyWiFi, LLC - Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
"Your Hometown Broadband Provider"
http://www.KyWiFi.com