Peter,

I would agree with what you have to say about opinions but this was not opinion. It was a statement based on a misunderstanding of what was written in a public document about a high profile project.

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro

Peter R. wrote:

Easy there, Dawn.

Muni wireless is just one of those topics like gay marriage -- it fires up the constiuency.

Like everything else, every one has the right to his/her opinion without getting personal (or political), no matter how wrong that opinion may be.

- Peter

Dawn DiPietro wrote:

I would encourage you to stop making statements that are not true because you don't have time to read the whole report and/or don't fully understand what has been written.

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro