From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of rabbtux rabbtux
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 2:45 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] IPsec/UDP and my border NAT gateway

Anyone have suggestions on what I need to do to allow my customer to
do this type of VPN.  I currently have customers behind my
linux/iptables firewall that masquerades them out a single IP.   This
is the first customer who is having problems.  Do I need a special
rule to accomodate them??

The customer is using CenterBeam VPN services, and they tell him that,
"your isp is blocking VPN pass thru".   I'm not blocking anything.
help!

Thank you kindly,
marshall