From: George Rogato [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 January 2007 00:07
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] MTI Dual-Pol with Integrated Enclosure

Are you trying to do a dual link, or to connect each polarity to a
different port on the same card for diversity?

I have some old trango integrated 5 gig cpe's that I've wanted to fool
with if I could find some piggys. They have dual polarities with 2
individual ports. But they're an odd connector.

--
George Rogato

Welcome to WISPA

www.wispa.org