I know there are 2 variants (see original post). Are the Teletronic
enclosures for specific antennas or have they devised a way to integrate
them with any antenna?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom DeReggi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 January 2007 23:49
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] MTI Dual-Pol with Integrated Enclosure

Take note that the MTI antenna models come in two format, with screw
holes
for enclosure, and without screw holes for enclosure.

Side note,  I wanted to mention that Teletroncs has EXCELLENT pricing
and
availabilty of their Model of antenna enclosure, very similar to MTI's.
Bascially they look identical, just that Teletronics includes it with a
different mount that only supports a 2" pole.  The Teletronics version
is
very affordable.  They also carry most of the MTI antennas, although the

non-common ones they need to special order.

Winncomm, has always been a good distributor, but Teletronics is also a
great source for MTI products and their lower cost version that are near

identical.  Our rep is, Win.

Now you were specifically asking for the Dual POl, and I'm not sure that

they stock the Dual Pol, but I know they can order it for you, if they
don't
stock it.