-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:15 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] More debate over the 700MHz spectrum..

all of those companies, especially Aloha, have a lot of balls saying any

such thing!

Let them utilize at least 50% of what they've got before them come back
the table for more spectrum!

Unlicensed is where the future is....
Marlon
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless