To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 10:21 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Form FCC477

Sort of odd that last time I filed and I received no such notice to renew.

Forbes

I'm not particularly worried about my info getting into anyone's hands.
I've got nothing to hide.  We'll fill it out again.  I'm far more worried
about the fines than competitors learning anything useful from the 477.

Someone else brought up a great point.  You can't market your company and
stay hidden.  If anyone's looking at your area for anything at all they'll
find out all about you anyway. Unless you don't want customers to ever hear
about you :-).

laters,
marlon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Laura" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>