To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 9:37 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] I'm gonna do the honors without permission -- WELCOMEMarty& Roadstar!

Wow I feel like a movie star or something- Perhaps Patrick can line me up
with a Hollywood star right next to The Donald?

I am thrilled to be able to join WISPA and hope to be able to help our
industry get a louder voice. I have noticed that we are being left out of
more and more at the FCC and at the local/state levels. We really need to
turn that around as quick as we can.

Looking forward to meeting you all in person at future WISPA events!

Marty

BTW- I guess Patrick does not get a commission or he would know that we have passed the 2000 mark- probably 1500 or so VL's and the rest 900Mhz and then
a few remaining WIFI...

Marty Dougherty
CEO
Roadstar Internet Inc.