We don't focus on it, but I had 4 hours of wlan work today.... Normally it's not that bad, but I am getting more of it all of the time. It's not a core function but the % of companies that want wireless lans and laptops seems to be growing.

marlon

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 4:35 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Colubris Networks

Thanks for the welcome George.

I have been speaking to Marlon on the subject and we are trying to
determine if a Colubris solution will benefit WISPA.

Colubris Networks's focus is to manufacturer high quality, intelligent
line of products for the Service Providers that focus on WLAN for
Education, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Transportation and Healthcare.
We would be very interested in how many of you focus on outdoor fixed
broadband VS WLAN VS mesh VS anything the previous didn't cover.

Bottom Line - If we discover that we can benefit this organization then
we help ourselves by participating.  We are in the discovery mode and
open to all comments.

Thanks again George.

Dave Wilson
Western Regional Sales Manager , Colubris Networks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: (760) 481-7485
M: (760) 574-1749
http://www.colubris.com