To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 5:43 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] billing program

Marlon,

If you did not hire someone because of how their assets look in jeans maybe you would not have this issue. ;-)

Regards,
Dawn

Marlon K. Schafer wrote:

LOL, you clearly have not had the honor of working with some of the people I've hired over the years!
marlon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dawn DiPietro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>