It's that same 'small thinking' owner that kept a national ISP group from ever
being successful.  The cable and TV industry love it when we are fragmented
without a single focus.  That is why WISPA is so special.  Yeah we all do thing
are own way but we can pretty much agree that turning money down over pride is
a sign of a small mind.

Forbes Mercy

President - Washington Broadband, Inc.

I wish it were that way for me.

I called a competitor once, as I had a $500/month account.  All I could
see was the tower they're on.  Called them, told em I'd pay them
$250 / month for the account ( I know they charge a lot more than
that... ) since I'd manage the customer, etc.

They hung up on me.  I called back to talk to the owner and was rudely
told, even by him, that they would not support their competitors.  hah.

I hooked the customer up with a cable modem, and I paid for the line
so I could run an AP off his roof with now 12 customers from there.
One of the other customers could see my stuff, so I use the cable
line as a backup now.  :)

Oh, the competitor left that tower, too...