Sorry,

The signal was in the -70's not right at -70. It was mid to upper -70's from
what I figured up they were putting out around 43dBm EIRP. I could also see
the SSID of the AP so I know what town it was located in and it was/is a
sectorized POP that would be around 30dBm radio input to a 14-15dBi antenna
or a 26dBm radio input to a 17-18dBi antenna.

Thanks,
Chadd