What if you have the the MT do the DHCP to the end user instead of the Linksys? Turn off NAT or do DHCP passthrough or something like that? This way you'll have better accountability of your active hotspot users.

-Eric

Travis Johnson wrote:
Hi,

We have several free hotspots that we use Linksys firewall/access points. The Linksys also serves the DHCP address and lease time, etc.

Is there a way with a Mikrotik to have a simple splash screen appear with each new MAC address that comes from the same IP address? Each real IP on the Linksys has a default gateway of a MT router.

Travis
Microserv