From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mike Delp
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 7:12 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Widespread abuse of FCC rules, a list...was TV
whitespaces

Jack, you are correct, St. Louis County is a different entity and does not
have jurisdiction in St. Louis City.  County is a large government with a
lot of cities/towns in its area, and St. Louis City is not part of that.  I
am not sure of the specifics of the proposal being referred to but I have a
lot of good links to follow up on.

Mike