From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George Rogato
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 11:44 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Form 445

wispa wrote:

> You actually think that the "big guys" will actually let that happen?

Yeah, I can see it now, our upstreams turning CALEA compliance into a
profit center.

Anyways if you want to bring your own tape recorder  up to the feds and
ask them some questions, go for it.

But the offer still stands.

Any reasonable question regarding the implementation of CALEA compliance

I will be glad to ask.

George

2/11/2007 6:50 PM